Drive mappings

Martin Eggens Eggens at teledynamics.nl
Mon Mar 5 14:15:42 GMT 2001

Hi,

Me Neither.....made a setting in smb.conf that forses to map the home directory to M:
I'm happy now:-))

Best regards,
Martin

>>> "Mark Haney" <mhaney at info4cars.com> 03/05/01 01:34pm >>>
Sorry about the late nature of this reply, new computer doesn't like my DSL
quite yet.  ;)

I am an experienced NT user and administrator and I have NEVER seen this
behaviour on NT.  Not for home directories or anything else that wasn't
explicitly defined.