Drive mappings

Martin Eggens Eggens at teledynamics.nl
Fri Mar 2 07:13:11 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'm using samba 2.2.0alpha on Linux and made it a PDC.
I was successfull in creating a logon script that is executed by an NT machine.

One strange thing happens now....
In the logon script I do somethin like :

NET USE M: \\donald\martin

Now the share /home/martin is mapped to the M: drive at the NT4 Workstation, but
also a mapping is made to Z:

When I remove the line from the logon script then also the mapping to Z: is still there.
Does samba automatically map the home directory of the user to Z:......or is there some
configuration paramter to overcome this problem?

Best regards,
Martin Eggens
eggens at teledynamics.nl