Changing your samba password from windows

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Mar 1 12:03:25 GMT 2001

At 09:18 AM 28/2/2001 -0800, Greg J. Zartman, P.E. wrote:

>I'm running samba 2.2 alpha2 as a PDC for Win 2k and win 98 clients.

I'm sorry, the FAQ is quite possibly not clear about this for the very good
reason that I did not try it ! Certainly works with NT4 but never tested
passwd sync with W2000.

I can

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083