"One password for all"

Schlomo Schapiro schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il
Thu Mar 1 06:10:28 GMT 2001

Hi,

(maybe OT)

I am also currently researching the options Novell gives in integrating
Unix & Windows account AND homedirs.

Did you have success with the NDS Account Management ? Did you try to SSO,
too ? I checked the NFS server so far, but it seems not so good (or I
don't understand it)

Anyway, Novell is going to publish their own adaption of samba (a CIFS
server :-) in "spring", so this might be something interesting to look
into.

Schlomo

PS: Sorry for the OT, but for large mixed networks Novell still has some
pluses ...

--
Schlomo Schapiro
Computation Authority