6.2 RH and SAMBA

Mike massey at rmci.net
Thu Mar 1 04:20:27 GMT 2001

I have an NT Server that I had a mapped drive to my Linux box using SAMBA,
worked great. But for no reason I can find in the man's it stopped working,
the logon come up when I reboot the NT server to connect to the Linux box I
enter the password and the drive looks connected but I get name not found.
The Linux box shows up in the Nethood.

My NIC was fine but I changed it and ran all of the IP tests with nothing
bad. The script was not  changed either...any hints?

Mike

                                                            /'^'\
                                                           ( o o )

              Mike Benzel