[FIX] Clarifcation on Win2k domain client support

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Jan 24 21:47:54 GMT 2001

At 11:48 AM 24-01-01 -0600, Gerald Carter wrote:

>We need to clarify Samba's ability to operate as a member of
>native Win2k domains.  In the past I have made the statement
>that

... Current release and HEAD CVS
>versions of Samba requires NetBIOS support and ntlmv1
>support on the DC's.

Hi Gerry,
Just to be perfectly clear about this before I hack away at the FAQ  :

Current Release : 2.0.7  ?
Samba 2.2 pre-whatever   ?
Head                     ?

I cannot do any testing my self, still don't have any samba DC set up at my
new job, working on it though....

David
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au