Mac OS X

Simon Allaway simona at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:42:51 GMT 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Phil Quinney wrote:

> As soon as I get the time I shall do some more work on Samba and Mac OS X,
> possibly looking at using TNG as well as 2.0.7.

Likewise, OSX is on the list of things I need to address as it's release
is so imminent. But it's not too near the top of my list.

Simon

Simon Allaway          |  "We had an edict of "thou shalt program in
University of Chicago  |   The One True Language"...
Anthropology           |   It's sorta like insisting that all lawn
5-4390  Haskell Hall   |   mowers be built with jet engines." /BAH