Mac OS X

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Tue Jan 23 14:57:34 GMT 2001

You used DAVE for a couple of users or you've used this mysterous port of Samba
for a couple of users?

I'm ok with it only working as well as Win 9x as we run Windows 98 on most
everything here anyway, but I'm just wanting to not have to learn another
product.

Chris Tooley

David Bannon <D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au> on 01/22/2001 03:33:43 PM