Mac OS X

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Jan 22 21:33:43 GMT 2001

At 11:30 AM 22-01-01 -0600, ctooley at amoa.org wrote:

>Do you know if this is able to become a member of a Samba controlled domain?
>
>.. [Dave]
Not in an NT sense. It offers no local security although I've seen some
scripts that try to address that. It works more like a w95 and its
certainly a bit clumsy. I've used it for a couple of Mac users but they
never really came to grips with it, just muddled along.

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au