Problems with the lates CVS

Hazen Valliant-Saunders hazen at potentia.ca
Thu Jan 18 15:08:53 GMT 2001

Thx:
	Goit working oddly enough, the smb script does not function properly. i had
already killed the processes manually or by using the following. (sometimes
there were a few hundred daemons running). However i re-cvssed a newer
version, and installed right on top of the old one and everything seems fine
now.

psline=`/bin/ps  x | grep mbd | grep -v grep`

                kill -9 $psline
Very Messy but very effictive for those run away memory leakes.

If anyone modified the code between mon and wed could they send me the
modifacation? or explain?

Thanks again