slightly off topic, but if anyone knows...

kat kathee at ezunx.com
Tue Jan 16 17:14:49 GMT 2001

Hi again,

Related to the fun of last night -- and the hot fixes
with W2K -- (I will summarize later), I have a related
minor issue.

I thought if anyone would know, you people would. When
the machines moved from one domain to the other, the
profiles for lost. Most importantly, the OUTLOOK account
info.  We only use outlook as smtp/pop, not exchange.
Now I know all the folders are still there  for the old
users (same username, different domain now), but where
does MS keep it? Is there a way to bring the old mail
back into the outlook folders?

Also, is there a way to bring the user profiles/desktop
back?

thanks again,
Kathee