samba and nt, nt box vs. pdc change machine passwords ?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tue Jan 16 14:09:31 GMT 2001

Another way to avoid this problem is to backup machine password while
taking machine image and restore it while restoring machine image.
This lead to security issues but should work.

--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451