Windows 2000 joining 2.2.alpha1

kat kathee at ezunx.com
Tue Jan 16 06:52:35 GMT 2001

Well, I answered my question --- *sigh*  got 3 other
W2K machines in the domain to join... Thanks to our
friends at M$ -- HOTFIXES!!!!! *argh* -- do NOT install
them!!  This was the only machine with 3 security hofixes
installed and it was the only one which refused to join.

I backed them out, and it now works... Hmm, I have been here
since 7am this morning... 1:52 am the next morning now..
What a fun day.  Hmm... I wonder if I can bill M$...

Kathee