disable trust relationship?

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at lumentis.se
Sat Jan 13 22:31:56 GMT 2001

Sorry for not being more specific...

I want to connect  W2K professional workstations to a linux samba server.
The W2K clients should have their profile(My Documents, Outlook mail etc)
stored
in the server. Also I want to define my users in the samba server and have
W2K clients automatically authenticate agaist the samba server when they
login.

I have managed to create and join a domain(samba server is PDC) and the
users profiles gets stored at the server at logout and copied back at login,
so far so good, but here comes my problem:
 I have to create all users locally on the W2K client and manually
set their profile to point to the server( This I do in the advanced user
managers menu)

If I try to add user in  the default user manager menu OR at login select my
samba
servers domain I get an error:
  "The user could not be added because ....
   The trust relationship between this workstation an the primary domain
failed"

Is there a solution to my problem? I am using samba 2.2.x CVS (from last
week)

     Jocke
PS.
       I am at home so I can't give you my setup now. If needed you could
have it
       on Monday
DS.