NT, 2.0.6 PDC and User Groups

Franck pwlczk at ifrance.com
Fri Jan 12 13:06:07 GMT 2001

Policies can be used to enable/disable registry access.
You may create a ntconfig.pol via poledit.exe.
To do that, you need a licensed copy of NTServer and
may install 'Server tools' on your admin Wks.

ntconfig.pol must resides on a readable samba share.
It works fine with NT (I don't use win9x).

Franck