Linux --> NT mount problem

Ken Noel noelk at bc.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:48:27 GMT 2001

I am also experiencing the same problem I think.  When I try to mount and NT
server fs by not using a local account on the server smbclient and mount
cannot resolve domain\username syntax.  If mount PDC's and BDC's using local
admin accounts that works fine.  If I try to mount member servers or
workstations by using domain account information I cannot mount the fs.

I don't know if this is the same problem but it sounds like it.  I hope I see
someone post a response that makes it work.

Ken

Kenneth Noel
Boston College
Information Technology