Linux --> NT mount problem

Chris Odgers Chris.Odgers at sausage.com
Fri Jan 12 03:27:18 GMT 2001

the 'unknown parameter' informational message refers to your smb.conf
file, i'm not sure but i don't think there's a 'domain controller'
parameter in smb.conf.  that's being ignored though.

sometimes I find that I've got to specify the DOMAIN\ bit of the
login name as well, otherwise it thinks youre trying to log into the
local SAM.  For troubleshooting purposes, as well, it might be worth
trying that (as long as the machine in question isn't a BDC and you
actually know a local login).

Hope this helps,

Chris

#