Profiles, roaming and roving profiles

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Thu Jan 11 21:07:07 GMT 2001

roaming profiles are only updated on the server durring a logout process.
So you you make a change to a logged in system, then login on antoher system
you will get the same, original profile the previous machine had.  now if
you log out on both, your roaming profile will be whatever the last logout
commited to the server.  Aside from that simple fact, I have not had
problems on my system.  You might want to also look into poledit to create a
network policy file.  This policy will allow you to ensure that the profiles
are located where you want them, as well as manage other settings.