Profiles, roaming and roving profiles

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Thu Jan 11 21:02:07 GMT 2001

fyi:  I had a simillar problem with thing not running as fast on my fast
100mb systems, as they did on my 10mbit slower systems.  It turned out to be
a timing issue with the nics (certain brands) and switches.   I resolved it
eventually by replacing everything with the same 3com nic, but temporary
solution was to speed up to specific problem workstations to 100mbits as
well.