ntuser.dat

Xavier Puech xpuech at laligue.org
Mon Jan 8 15:26:45 GMT 2001

Hello,

I get a template profile on netlogon directory to set up new NT users account. ( Clients runs under Windows Nt 4.0 Workstation )

When I create a new account, I copy the template profile ( Desktop Directory, ntuser.dat, etc... ) in user netlogon directory to have a new Profile ( Desktop and registry ) for the user.

And I get this error : The user can't modify the registry base ( Desktop, and so on ).

And of course I have no save copy for this user template profile.

How can I get a new default user profile for NT ???

Thanks for your reply to xpuech at laligue.org

Xavier Puech
Responsable Systèmes et Réseaux
Ligue de l'enseignement