win2K and RH6.2

Anders C. Thorsen anders at cwd.no
Sun Jan 7 10:35:41 GMT 2001

well, you can use "mount",

1) add the drive to /etc/fstab with options username=admin,password=password
	- This is stupid, as _everyone_ with access to your linux box will get to
see the password

2) Create a boot time script or login script only readable to root or the
user which will benefit from it
   with something like mount /mnt/dir
//2000server/dir -ousername=admin,password=password

Since I don't have a Linux box here at this time I haven't tested the
syntax.. check the manpages if needed.

--Anders