answer to mounting WIN from Unix

Goly Shakarov goly at oumail.openu.ac.il
Thu Jan 4 07:37:40 GMT 2001

Hi
I installed a software on solaris platform which unables me to pull the
browse list from the wins machines and mount all kinds of win2k/winnt4  with
GUi or command line.(different from smbclient-ftp-like). it works fine.
http://www.obdev.at/Products/Sharity.html
Sharity is a client for the CIFS (Common Internet FileSystem) protocol,
formerly known as SMB (Server Message Block) protocol. This protocol is
currently used by WindowsNT, Windows95, Windows for Workgroups, OS/2, samba
and many others. Sharity allows you to mount directories exported by those
systems as if they were NFS exported.

בברכה.
גולי.
תלם.