Anyone having problems with swat?

Anders C. Thorsen anders at cwd.no
Tue Jan 2 19:22:22 GMT 2001

You might want to check that swat exists. do something like "locate swat".
secondly, you'd make sure that the locate output lists it as beeing in your
web servers cgi-bin directory,
or if you want it standalone check /etc/inetd.conf.

It might also not exist. It's not beeing built by default these days.

Warning: SWAT hasn't been worked on for a long time, and I'd recommend not
using it. (It has security issues as
well as other issues.)

PS: This is a issue for samba at samba.org, not samba-ntdom or samba-technical.

--Anders