hpdj990c and samba

Rajeev Agrawala rajeeva at research.bell-labs.com
Tue Feb 27 22:52:03 GMT 2001

Hi,

I am using samba code from the head branch. When I install drivers for
hpdj990c on a samba server and try to  use the printer from a NT machine
I get following error message, when I try to display the document
defaults or properties

"Function address 0x58426a3 caused a protection fault. (exception code
0xc0000005)"

However if I install the same drivers on a NT server and use them from
another NT machine, I can use the printer just fine.

Could you please help/guide me to fix the problem.

TIA,

rajeev