Win2k problem with saving profiles

Tom Myny tom.myny at pandora.be
Tue Feb 27 20:14:29 GMT 2001

Now i can join the domain it create a map profile in my home directory of my users.

But the following problem is now:
some of these maps created in the map profiles have NO write/exexcuteble/read permissions for the user himself. (so i get this: (d---------) . When i close my session in win2k and win2k wants to save my profile on my linux samba pc it gives and error he can't write the profile (because the file permissions i just gave).

Now i set manually set these maps read/write/executable but win2k always create new maps, and the same problem comes back because win2k cannot write again.

Someone now how to solve this problem ?