really FRUSTRATED!

Chris Odgers Chris.Odgers at sausage.com
Tue Feb 27 03:17:23 GMT 2001

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
immediately.