NT Profiles

Andrew Scutt ascutt at bizonline.net
Mon Feb 26 16:50:17 GMT 2001

Let me clear this up. We have an N domain network with an NT PDC.
I want to convert this to a Linux PDC, some users have roaming profiles and
some have local ones.

How do I tell Samba which users have which?

Regards
Scutty

--
Andrew Scutt
Network Operations

Business Online Group plc
== Inventors of Free Internet & Unmetered Access ==
http://www.bizonline.net
http://www.publiconline.net
http://www.thefreeinternet.net

Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
and are not binding upon Business Online Group plc.