xinetd

James Nord teilo at cdt.luth.se
Mon Feb 26 12:36:01 GMT 2001

Sorry I cant help out on this but maybe someone can either confirm or
deny me on the following.

Wouldn't samba have to create some random data and key generation wach
time it starts up if using SSL.
Hence it would be a big performance hit to start an SSLised deamon from
(x)inetd?

/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams