Network name cannot be found errors

Colagio, Kevin Kevin.Colagio at usa.xerox.com
Fri Feb 23 16:13:27 GMT 2001

Heh...understandable question.

I can ping it and I currently have mappings to it on another client.
Additionally, it can be browsed to through the network neighborhood.  Shares
can be seen, but when the user tries to map into their home directory, they
get that error.  (Since their home directory is where they need to go, we
haven't bothered with the other shares....)

Thanks...

Kevin Colagio
kevin.colagio at usa.xerox.com
System Administrator and Perpetual Student