2.0.7 <-> TNG

Henning Eiben eiben at busitec.de
Thu Feb 22 14:36:28 GMT 2001

I know that, because I want local profiles, I disabled roaming profiles (on
purpose!).

> Even if you have roaming ones, they are temp. stored on your harddisk.
> There is one profile for every user, and for all that Windows is
> concerned,
> user Henning local and user Henning on TNG is NOT the same user.

Why? Well ... there is no local user Henning. There is a Samba-User (2.0.7)
Henning, and now I want to continue work with Samba-TNG ... still as a
samba-user Henning.

--
Henning Eiben
eiben at busitec.de                               busitec GmbH

 --> Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT 2001. Halle 5  Stand G26.