Samba PDC and W2000

fhuet fhuet at ocare.com
Thu Feb 22 13:20:02 GMT 2001

Hi all,

Stil the same problem , can't get access to my solaris samba pdc with
w2000( with and without SP1, acpi or apm(?) , user root on solaris or
root en w2000, machine account or not in smbpasswd) ...feel tired ....

Last test which is ok : i ve installed a nt4 , i integrated it to my
domain, then an upgrade in w2000 then it's ok ..my new2000 belongs to my
pdc domain ...not a quiet soltion ..and not very stable ...

so why w2000 native can't get access ? ... i can't do an upgrade of all
my nt workstations ..

help .....