rookie questions

Cengiz X Bayazit bayazit_cengiz at jpmorgan.com
Wed Feb 21 19:30:13 GMT 2001

Hello all,
I'm just starting to work with samba, so here goes my first rookie question:
-Can I setup samba as a PDC so that it would understand NDS authentication.??
- I know I can use an NT PDC with NDS for NT installed to translate
the authentication to an NDS tree into an NT authentication, and then point
that to SAMBA, but it's kinda hard to get an NT server around here.
And if I set it up the other way, (no domain controllers) people will have to
change their passwords everywhere.
Thanks in advance
Cengiz Bayazit

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Incorporated, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.