2.0.7 <-> TNG

Henning Eiben eiben at busitec.de
Wed Feb 21 16:05:08 GMT 2001

Hi,

I evaluated TNG on my server ... so I installed it alright and copied my
config-files from my existing 2.0.7 setup. I could logon to TNG just fine
using my username/password from my 2.0.7 setup, but for some strange reason
I got a new local profile on my NT workstation.

Does anyone have some clue why? And how am I to solve this?

--
Henning Eiben
eiben at busitec.de                               busitec GmbH

 --> Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT 2001. Halle 5  Stand G26.