SAMBA_2_2 and Profiles...

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Wed Feb 21 14:40:18 GMT 2001

Sorry, not sure which list this should've gone to, but, I didn't notice any
further info on the profile directories with 000 for permissions with Win2k SP1
and Samba_2_2 tree since Jeremy last asked for a log level 10.

Was going to get him one of those with the current CVS tree code.

Thought you'd like to know that yesterday's CVS snapshot I downloaded had
profiles being created properly again at least on AIX 4.3.3. I've moved off of
alpha 1 to this snapshot for now since it seems to be doing what I need it to do
for our development purposes.

Just my little bit of feedback...

Thanks to everyone...keep up the great work!

Bill