samba 2.0.7 problem

Michael Holopainen michael at laserle.fi
Tue Feb 20 10:54:29 GMT 2001

We have one Linux-samba server set as PDC and another Linux-samba set as
normal win_client, but for some reasons that win_client samba never shows
on Network Neighbourhood lists, but on dos-prompt "net view \\<server>"
lists all the resources OK.

This is not a real problem, but annoying feature (very MS like)

Any suggestion on where to start searching the problem.

-michael

--
   --"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--
| Michael Holopainen | Valuraudantie 25 | Tel: +358-(0)9-35093827  |