I can't get the domain usrs list since sambaPDC for a guindous box !

Oscar A. Yankelevich oscaryan at infovia.com.ar
Mon Feb 19 20:44:47 GMT 2001

I know that in samba 2.2.0 alplha0 the ability to offer the domain's users list when you try to share something in a guindous 9x box in access control --> users control access was not ready, but, is it working in 2.2.0 alpha 2 version ? How if it is ?

I know is not sure to use a alpha version to work under production, but I did I'n it's working fine except for the "users control access". I don't have much time to hacking 'n surely I don't have enought knowledge to do it, but I try, even "lammeing" |:-) as I can.

Can somebody help this lammer ?

Thanks to every body since now

Eduardo

ecaillava at interlap.com.ar