Problem with Win2K logon

Christian Barth barth at cck.uni-kl.de
Mon Feb 19 20:17:28 GMT 2001

Just as a note: There is one way to add a w2k workstation to a samba
2.0.7 PDC:

install NT4.0, join the domain, upgrade to w2k (*not* install),
network settings are keppt this way: at a first glace everything
works fine.

Christian

(Sorry if this message comes twice, think I forget to answer to the
list as well)