TNG 2.5 to 2.2.0alpha2 problem

Aleksandar B. Samardzic a.samardzic at matf.bg.ac.yu
Mon Feb 19 20:51:27 GMT 2001

We have Linux machine with Samba TNG 2.5 installed working as PDC for our
Windows 2000 machines. Today I've tried to replace it with Samba 2.2.0alpha2:
I've compiled and installed the package, then applied smbpasswd and smb.conf
files from previous installation. However, when trying to log on to domain,
following error message appears:

"The name of security id of the domain specified is incosistent with the trust
information for that domain."

Any help here? How about re-creating machine account in smbpasswd file?

Thanks.