Problem with Win2K logon

Corrado Daly Scaletti corrado at ieee.org
Mon Feb 19 04:45:38 GMT 2001

Hello,

    I've installed a samba 2.0.7 in a RH6.2 as a PDC, following all the
steps and some advices, after all the "can`t locate the domain" error
messages, the last I received from the Win2k workstation is (translated)
some like "the number of procedure is out of the permitted interval".
I've retried a dozen of times but still the same message. Is something
wrong in the Win2k wks? Perhaps the server (486 with 16MB) is too slow?

    I'm attaching my configuration file. The domain and machine account
are both in uppercase.

Thanks in advance for any hint and best regards,

Corrado.