WinME won't login to Domain

Witness bmeyer67 at calvin.edu
Sat Feb 17 21:36:40 GMT 2001

I'm running Samba 2.0.7 on Slackware 7.1. I realize PDC support is not
official, but would someone please help me.

When I login I get the following message:

"The logon server did not recognize your domain password, or access to
the server has been denied. Make sure you typed your password in
correctly, and then try again."
		[Ok]

I added the user using adduser and smbpasswd. I would like to keep
passwords encrypted if possible.

Here's a copy of my smb.conf file.

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from witness (192.168.2.2)
# Date: 2001/02/17 16:24:35

# Global parameters
[global]
	workgroup = WWORKSHOP
	netbios name = CHUNGIN
	server string = Samba 2.0.7 - Witness Workshop Inc,
	interfaces = eth0 eth1
	encrypt passwords = Yes
	update encrypted = Yes
	allow trusted domains = No
	map to guest = Bad User
	unix password sync = Yes
	load printers = No
	domain groups = @users
	add user script = /usr/sbin/adduser -n -g users -d /dev/null -s
/bin/false %m$
	logon script = scripts\%U.bat
	domain logons = Yes
	preferred master = Yes