No Domain Controller

Larry Clark xwindowuser at discflo.com
Fri Feb 16 23:04:15 GMT 2001

regarding this fix, what if the WINS server is a seperate linux box.
also with the LInux box being PDC, I have 5 other NT 4.0 servers that
will authenticate back to the linux box, will these NT boxes be able to
use the user manager for domains and use the user list from the linux
box as they do with an NT PDC? thanks