Samba shareing over multiple domains

Mattias Larsson sparhawk at beyond.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 16 18:59:35 GMT 2001

Hi all!

I have a litte problem. The facts are, we have two domains of users which
requires to use a sambashare on a server we have in dom1. They should
authenticate with the PDC of their domain.

Is it possible to make ONE samba server in domain security mode to enable
the users to get to different PDC's in different domains. I have tried to
use "include" with %L option for split personality behavior but it seems
not to work as it requires a "workgroup" and takes the compile-time group
if none is found in the config file.

Can I solve this in any way and how?

Mattias Larsson - sparhawk at beyond.dyndns.org
http://beyond.dyndns.org - ICQ 4877007