Making a W2K PDC out of Samba

Stephen Atkins satkins at skilouise.com
Fri Feb 16 14:43:34 GMT 2001

Hello.  Just wondering if anyone can point out the FAQ's/Howto's etc to
setting up a PDC.  I have a multi boot w98/wnt4/w2k box at home and would
love it if my Linux/Samba box could be a PDC for them all.  This is so we
can replace our nt servers here at work at some time in the future (We
definatly need to be able to have w2k join a domain).  BTW I have both the
Head cvs and 2.2 cvs.

    //    Stephen Atkins                          Information Systems
   // o   satkins at skilouise.com
  //____  http://www.skilouise.com    Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
 /_______

"I take all knowlegde to be my province."
                 - Francis Bacon