problem with roaming profiles size

JBCurry jbcurry at hline.localhealth.net
Wed Feb 14 15:10:11 GMT 2001

Umm, doesn't IE let you specify where to store the cache'd files?  Why not
store them somewhere different than the profile directory?  (in Internet
Explorer 5.5, this is found under
Tools==>>InternetOptions==>>TemporaryInternetFileSettings==>>MoveFolder)

Also, you can set a limit of how much is cache'd.

Or is there something I'm missing?