W2000 Sever on PDCSamba2.2alpha2

Tillmann A. Basien tab at basien.de
Tue Feb 13 09:47:08 GMT 2001

Hallo,
Is there an answer to the following situation:

I connect from a W95 to an W2000 Server via RDP, the W2000 Server is connected to my Linux Samba 2.2Alpha2 PDC.
I have several users configured in Samba.
The authentification works as I expected.
As soon as I want to start a programm "c:\WINNT\SYSTEM\calc.exe" instead of the W2000 Deskshell, this will no work. I allway get the deskshell.
As I understand I need "domain logins = yes" an some other stuff. But how can I get rid of the mechanismen "roaming profile", or better waht is needed to launch a programm of RDP not using a login script.

Tab

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tillmann A. Basien
Balinger Straße 37A