BIG PROBLEM

Jonathan Graham grahamj at virtue.cx
Mon Feb 12 15:24:16 GMT 2001

This of course depends on what you mean by "functional".
I can tell you quite confidently that although TNG does have PDC ability
for WinNT and Win2K.  I can also say that Samba 2.0.7 can be set up to
allow domain logons for WinNT 4.0 (I was using this up until last month
when I upgraded one of my workstations to Win2K).
The CVS version of Samba 2.2 seems to work (but not without some
difficulty) in allowing both WinNT 4.0 and Win2K to join a domain.

	J.

---
Look at it like this: It's a picnic, only there's no food
and we're all going to die.