Joining SambaDomain with Win2k(german)

Yacketta,Ronald J YackettaRJ at worldkitchen.com
Mon Feb 12 14:44:02 GMT 2001

I had the same problem yesterday, I created the root and machine account
as per the HowTo. When I went to join the domain I received the same exact
error
message. I did a bit of digging and finally removed the machine account from
smbpasswd
and tried to join the domain and would you know it worked *shrug* and this
was
from the 2_2 CVS downloaded on Sunday around ~8pm EST

Ron