BIG PROBLEM

Andre Leonidas chameio at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 16:27:36 GMT 2001

  I want to change a NT domain for samba domain.
I got to include a win98.
  but when i try to change the domain for NT machines
in the ip properties in Control panel according with
the book "Using Samba" ... appears the message

 The domain controller for this domain cannot be
located

.. OBSs
 .. Samba version is 2.0.x.x,debian linux, I follow
all the instrunctions to linux be PDC.
the NTs machines works properly in NT domain. I did
the machines counts in samba and all things in the
tutorial.

why just the win98 worked propperly and NT not ??
how can resolve this or know whats the problem?

Andre