Roving Profiles and web browser settings.

Philip Quinney philquinney at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:43:37 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have just set up Samba TNG with a couple of NT/2000 machines. I have a
standard profile that it copied to each of the users and then a very
detailed Policy that sets everything from the proxy settings to the size of
the Office Assistant. If you like I can send the template files for Poledit
to you along with instrucitons.

Good Luck,

Phil Quinney.