profile destroyer

Mark Haney mhaney at info4cars.com
Tue Feb 6 16:28:32 GMT 2001

I have had that problem before as well.  I am assuming you get an error and
the default profile is displayed for the user with a .bak extension on the
original profile?  If it is, it's not related to Samba at all, but an issue
with Windows NT.  My only solution was to run REGCLEAN, remove the dead
entries from the registry, and make sure the registry size is set for about
double the size of what is posted in the porperties.  Hope this helps.